Monday, March 25, 2013

Give him a miracle, God ..

God
sometimes I'm pessimistic
why his attitude never changed
he still did incredible thing
Unlike what he should do
blank in action
cryptic in speech
He so enjoyed his world
though not harm others
but he made ​​the worry that others
he made ​​the people who love to complain
he made ​​the people who loved her cry
he made ​​the people who loved him did not know what to do
God
I was among them
equally as fond of her
if you see him like that
I also feel what they are feeling
God
in which an uninterrupted prayer
I keep hoping to You
he was healed
he was healed
he was healed
I certainly hope to You
because only you who can determine
will suffer that he was Experience
in prayer, I always hope that miracle came down to him. amen
God I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pemilihan Presiden 2024

 Saat ini sedang gencar pemilihan presiden 2024. Ketiga pasangan calon telah menyelesaikan debat terakhirnya. Siapa yang akan anda pilih?